We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you and all of our site users, affiliates, licensors and suppliers to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our representative with all of the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner, or the person or entity authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A specific description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- A specific description of the claimed infringing activity (including the specific Web page address on this site).
- A specific description where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (including, for example, a specific Web page address not on this site).
- Your name, address, telephone number and E-mail address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the person or entity authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statutory declaration by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or the person or entity authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner..
Our representative for notices of claims of copyright infringement on this site may be reached as follows: The Legal Director, Colgate-Palmolive (M) Sdn Bhd, Jalan Semangat / Jalan Bersatu, Section 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, email@example.com.